Below are some examples of actual web development needs:
- A system that imports products from a database, spreadsheet or csv file to display within their own website, so no need for lengthy data entry and the possibility of human error.
- A system to log new jobs as they come in to representatives out on the road. Remote representative can access the new information through the application via a tablet with cellular connectivity through the custom application. The application also allows the representative to keep head office informed of whereabouts, progress and any issues.
- Custom developed code within their website that does not conflict with a mainstream content management system.
- A website that is not built on a mainstream content management system for security reasons.
- An online system with exact requirements, so no need to settle for off the shelf products or ready made applications that don't do exactly what the client requires.
- Custom web form so that their customers can easily book services online without the need to call the office.
Our web software is cross platform so it works on all devices, laptop, tablet, smartphone with any operating system, IOS, Android and Microsoft. No need for multiple systems and multiple programmers.
We use some of the latest state of the art web technology, including:
PHP 7+ - Java Script - HTML5 - CSS3 - SQL
JQuery - Bootstrap - TinyMCE
Can I use my custom developed website on a mobile device?
Yes you can! We design for mobile first. Why do we do that? With current statistics showing that up to 80% of web searches are carried out on mobile devices it makes perfect sense. Our system has been created with that in mind. The back end works so that you can make changes, input data, or whatever you need to do easily from any device, anywhere.
I have a custom web development job. How do I get started?
To discuss your requirements and get an estimate of cost and time frame, contact us.